- Stage is priced at $50.00 per 4' x 8' section.
- Versalite is a predominantly indoor stage or seated riser that can easily reconfigure into multilevel stages, runways, graduation stages, speaker platforms, and much more.
- Versalite's lightweight aluminum decks and separate, interchangeable legs make it easy to create just about any option you need to meet your changing demands.
- It's the all-in-one system that doesn't compromise strength, durability, or ease of setup.
- Frame and legs are constructed of extruded, aircraft-grade aluminum.
- Heavy-duty construction with a 200-lbs.-per-square-foot live load rating ensures the stability, safety, and strength needed for show choirs, musicals, and other heavy-use activities.
- Decks constructed of solid 3/4in (19mm) exterior-grade plywood.
- Extremely quiet with no moving parts to rattle or clang.
- Comes standard with a black phenolic overlay surface. Embossed phenolic overlay surface provides excellent traction, even when wet. Durable phenolic surface won't curl or peel, which helps prevent tripping.
- Height adjustable in 8" increments (8"-32")
Additional options to staging include: Stairs, Skirting, Ramps, Guardrails, White-Out Effects, Backdrops and Runways.
Recommended Stage Sizing:
When deciding what size stage you need there are many things to consider including the size of the venue in relationship with the stage, number of people and nature of the activities taking place and audio-visual equipment surrounding the stage. The height of the stage is also very important for the audience's visibility. See our "Event Planning Tools" for more information.
Up to 100 Attendees: 8” – 16” high
100 – 300 Attendees: 16” – 24” high
300 – 500 Attendees: 24” – 32″ high
500+ Attendees: 36” – 48” high